When you called last night, I wasn’t asleep,yes but I wasn’t exactly studying either.I was cheering my team on the pitch. The Red Devils were playing Everton after all,you see! I dumped a few hours of study in favour of earning some bragging rights off the pitch.You should have seen the match! It was an electrifying atmosphere. I felt the familiar tinge of nail-biting excitement. “Hell,yeah!” I thought,”we are gonna spank them tonight!”
We lost the match. You were right, Karma is a bitch.
Yours (totally pissed off with himself)
Thank you so very much Bhumi Jayalakshmi for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award! I knew I would get it one day for packaging my crap in different avatars . Do check out her blog though!
The Versatile Blogger Award is a great way for bloggers to show their support and love for fellow-bloggers and build network. The rules are as follows:
- Display the Award Certificate on your website
- Thank the person who gave you this award and include a link to their blog.
- Nominate 15 blogs/bloggers for the award (let them know with a link/comment).
- Tell 7 things about yourself to the person who nominated you.
So before I nominate anyone,I gotta tell a few things about myself.
Did you know?
- I love Sunny Leone (now now, don’t judge me :D)
- Manchester United & Rock music pretty much sum up my existence
- I am very lazy.
- I can’t stand Bollywood movies(except for a few maybe. Go on, call me Angrez Ki Aulaad)
- I can’t remember birthdays, or for that matter any day.
- I’ve had two FIRs launched against me for vandalizing my Prof’s cars (serious shit,right?)
- I don’t know how to whistle.
And you guys deserve it:
So,guys give yourself a pat on your back. Keep blogging!!!